The views expressed in articles linked and archived on this blog are not necessarily those of brainsoiled.com, its author, or guest contributers. Nor does the content reflect the views of any other affiliate of brainsoiled.com.

Catching Up...

Hoi An, Vietnam 2012

Never to late to share... I know I know I know I'm a terrible person for not blogging correctly.  Shoot that's where life has been for me and the cyber world.  If you see me in person then I will share if you ask and if not well the memories and experiences have stayed with me all this time.  I'm catching up and I am now ready to share with the world...
 
This photo was taken on a street food tour in Hoi An.  It was a small group tour and consisted of visits to two local street markets, street vendors, and a couple of restaurants.  Great way to get a little taste of Hoi An.  

for more info: www.tasteofhoian.com

To see more photos of my Asia trip 2012 go to the flickr.